Designation name & Description:
We are looking for a C/C++ and C# developer responsible for building applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Experience in developing Windows kernel drivers.
- Develop, debug and test kernel level code using the C++ language in Windows.
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience in using OOPs concepts in live projects.
- Must have a Knowledge of OS.
- Having a knowledge of C#, WPF MVVM and WinForms is an added advantage.
- Experience in software design and architecture.
- Experience with writing code in Visual Studio.
- Bachelors degree in electronics engineering or computer science.
- 3 years of experience of CPP programming.
- Expert in C, C++.