If you are keen to work on analytical problem solving, then work in the area of advance data
analytics/sciences to provide consulting to pharmaceutical clients.
- Analyzing different pharmaceutical / life sciences data sets like claims data, electronic
medical records, anonymous patient level data, prescription data & sales data, promotional
- Communicating results to clients and onshore team members
- Developing client relationships and serving as an offshore key point of contact for the
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them,
along with metrics to track their progress
Project Execution/Key work streams:
- Analyzing the AI/ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking
them by their success probability
- Applying statistical techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression, analysis of
variance, cluster analysis, time series, principal components, factor analysis, ARIMA to
solve business problems
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying
differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the
model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the pre-processing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Defining data augmentation pipelines
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analysing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Knowledge on Deep learning techniques is added advantage
- Deploying models to production
- Interpreting and analysing both qualitative and quantitative data points; hypothesis building
with Strong excel and PPT skills
- Process automation using SQL/Python/Other available technologies/ETL Tools
- Graduate or Postgraduate in mathematics or statistics/ Biostatistics.
- Advance degree in Statistics/Biostatistics/Applied Mathematics or similar quantitative field.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of pharma / life science consulting job experience
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong excel and PowerPoint skills
- Adherence to client specific data privacy and compliance policies
- Knowledge on various commonly used transactional data assets and others including Volumes/ Value, Rx, Specialty level, Longitudinal Patient level data assets
- Entrepreneurial orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Innovative and collaborative behavior, team player.
- Customer centricity and paying attention to details.