We are a team of dynamic individuals who aim to improve customer experience with the with applied data and business analytics. Openness to change and shift between different analytics engagement would be the ideal mindset for this job. You would be expected to use state-of-the-art analytics techniques & automations that can create WOW factor. This position will suit you well if you love analytical data-based problem solving, work in the areas of advanced data analytics to provide consulting to pharmaceutical clients.
Designation name & Description:
As a Consultant/Sr. Consultant, you are expected to lead the offshore delivery and manage onshore / client communication. Consultant/Sr. Consultant designs and implement analyses over variety of pharma data sources like DDD, HCOS, Xponent, NPA, Patient data analytics, APLD, fingertip formulary, promotional datasets, and internal CRM commercial & salesforce datasets.
- Develop applied analytics frameworks and models that help clients understand dynamic business issues and design analytic techniques primarily in excel, power-point or in SQL server, R, Tableau, Power BI, Visual Basic and to analyze the business need.
- Analyze different pharmaceutical / life sciences data sets like promotional data, claims data, electronic medical records, anonymous patient level data, prescription data & sales data.
- Communicate results to clients and onshore team members & clients.
- Develop client relationships and serve as an offshore key point of contact for the project.
- Guide and mentor analysts on the team.
- MBA Pharma / B Pharma / M Pharma / M Tech / Master of Engineering
- Undergraduate with Engineering/ Life Sciences background or Masters in pharma / statistics / economics / engineering / business administration
- Above 3 years of pharma / life science consulting job experience
- Previous background or knowledge on Pharmaceutical industry; Experiences on Pharmaceutical brands to be advantageous- Strong analytical background.
- A descent background/ working knowledge around multiple therapy areas an advantage and is preferred.
- Should have experience in one or more analytics offerings as below:
- Salesforce sizing
- Targeting & Call Planning
- People Placement
- Rep effectiveness
- Sales Analytics – “Best Practice” sales tactics & Reporting
- Brand Performance Analytics
- ROI analysis & Multi-Channel Effectiveness & Optimization
- Customer Journey & Attribution Analysis
- Patient & Provider level Data Analytics
- Technical skill sets: Excel/VBA, SQL Server, power-point experience, working experience on cloud-based platforms.
- Entrepreneurial orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Innovative and collaborative behaviour, team player.
- Customer centricity and paying attention to details.