The Consultant/Sr. Consultant, Forecasting & Decision Analysis is responsible for developing, maintaining, and delivering forecasts and business insights for PharmaACE’s clients at a major pharmaceutical company. The Consultant/Sr. Consultant will work directly with customers in the forecasting, market research, market access teams and other cross functional teams. The position involves managing client relationships, interaction with and presentations to high-level management at PharmaACE and its client stakeholders. The incumbent will need to think both quantitatively and qualitatively. Experience with IQVIA or Symphony data is highly preferred. Working knowledge of patient level data is a plus.
Operate as a full-time consultant on an on-site engagement with a major Pharmaceutical company. Engage in and lead discussions with Global or Regional Commercial teams to align on business priorities and plans. Develop and deliver analysis that addresses key business questions, generate business insights, and provide recommendations for the client stakeholders. Expertly interpret and present results to key stakeholders. Manage and prioritize complex projects, as well as work independently when necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences or related field required Master’s Degree in Life Sciences a plus.
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience in Consultative Forecasting or Quantitative Analytics within the pharmaceutical industry or other life sciences required.
- 1 to 3 years US market experience is preferred.
- Strategic thinking, collaboration and strong communication skills are required.
- Strong presentation and project management skills, i.e., the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and requirements simultaneously, are required.
- Demonstrated success in translating analytical results into concise, actionable insights and recommendations, as well as ability to guide decision making with stakeholders.
- Experience with DRG, IMS or Symphony data.
- Experience developing Excel-based forecast models.
- Experience with simulation software such a Crystal Ball or @Risk is a plus.
- Experience working with epidemiology data sources such as Decision Resources or Kantar Health is a plus.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel VBA coding experiences preferred but not required.
- Oncology and/or Specialty Pharma analytics experience highly desired.