- Acquiring datasets that align with business needs.
- Developing algorithms to transform data into useful, actionable information using SQL and
ETL pipelines and stored procedures.
- Building, testing, and maintaining database pipeline architectures.
- Performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer
specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- Supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Any graduates (BE/BTech/MTech/MCA from a reputed institute would be preferred).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to question facts.
- Knowledge on Python and SQL.
- Working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL), and working familiarity with
- Any project related experience in the above mentioned technologies.