If you are keen to work on analytical data base problem solving, then work in the area of advance data analytics to provide consulting to pharmaceutical clients.
Designation name & Description:
As a Data engineer, you are expected to create and manage data warehouses, write optimized queries to pull data from various databases/warehouses.
Advance data analytics, data engineers designs and implements analyses from data warehouse in SQL/Python/other technologies on patient level data or similar datasets to address business problems for our clients and engage with onshore team / client to help them understand the analysis and lead to data driven decision making.
- Design and develop cloud data warehouses
- Writing complex queries to fetch data from multiple sources
- Process automation using SQL/Python/Other available technologies/ETL Tools etc
- Analyze different pharmaceutical / life sciences data sets like claims data, electronic medical records, anonymous patient level data, prescription data & sales data, promotional data.
- Communicate results to onshore team members
- Migrating data from on-premises server to cloud
- BE/BTech/BSc/BCA/MCA/MSc (Computer background is preferable)
- 1 – 5 years of job experience
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Up to 2 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience
- Strong programming skills
- Adherence to client specific data privacy and compliance policies
- Experience working on atleast one cloud platform mandatory (AWS/Azure/Google cloud etc)
- Experience working on automation of data processing
- Expertise in ETL processing
- Having knowledge on cloud platform architecture is advantage
- Knowledge on architecture of data warehousing, data lakes and data bases are good to have
- Knowledge on security protocols, enterprise level security, network and systems management are added advantage
- Managing routine backups, scheduling jobs
- PharmaACE is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable