- PharmaACE is looking to hire a Document Specialist
- You will be creating engaging brand-compliant presentations, and documents to support the internal stakeholders as well as assist teams in enhancing client output.
- You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of presentations, word documents etc.
- You will also be working with various teams to enhance the impact of client reports by using better layouts / graphics / charts and other visualization best practices
- Your graphics and reports should be impactful, capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Conceptualize visualization options based on requirements outlined
- Ensure final graphics, layouts and reports are client-ready, professional, visually appealing and complement the message
- Designing and building visuals, infographics, illustrations etc.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas. Discuss with team members, as and when need be, to arrive at the best option
- Follow brand guidelines and use appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work in co-ordination with projects teams to help polish the reports in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word
- Provide support to leadership and various teams with respect to designing and creating reports in PPt, Excel and Word which may be used internally for company-wide meetings or externally for client meetings
- Suggest and implement changes with respect to layout of content and design elements of reports including adding visuals, charts and relevant graphics
- Correct formatting and make aesthetic changes as and when required
- Perform quality control checks to ensure quality
- Leverage best practices to achieve operation efficiency
- QC and follow the best practices to increase efficiencies
- Stay abreast with the latest design trends for graphics and as well as documentation (MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Relevant experience in this field of work
- Adept with MS Office especially MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Comfortable to switch between working independently or as part of a team based on projects and requirements
- Ability to work based on multiple brand-specific guidelines and rules
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive attitude
- Experience in working with teams in a professional organization
- Ability to handle pressure and deliver against stiff deadlines
- Ability to comprehend feedback and alter the layouts as per the suggested changes
- A good hands-on experience on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, with a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics, would be an added advantage
- 2-3 years of relevant experience as a document specialist working on PowerPoint & Word
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in design, Fine Arts or related field