- Manage team supporting Global Hematology & Cell Therapy Commercial Strategy.
- Manage effective communication & leverage cross-functional synergies.
- Develop & deliver training modules to support total company strategy and consolidation.
- Ensure timely & quality delivery through project implementation & management.
- Master’s in Biotechnology and 1 year experience in position offer or 1 year consulting experience in pharmaceutical operations and commercial strategy required.
Send resume attn: HS, PharmaACE LLC, 100 Overlook Center, 2nd Floor, Princeton NJ 08540