If you are keen to work on analytical problem solving, then work in the area of advance data analytics/sciences to provide consulting to pharmaceutical clients.
Designation name & Description:
As an Associate Consultant/Consultant, you are expected to the manage onshore / client communication and mentor a team of analysts.
Advance data analytics/sciences Associate consultants/Consultants designs and implements analyses on patient level data or similar datasets.
- Analyze different pharmaceutical / life sciences data sets like claims data, electronic medical records, anonymous patient level data, prescription data & sales data, promotional data.
- Communicate results to clients and onshore team members
- Develop client relationships and serve as an offshore key point of contact for the project
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Analyzing the AI/ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Defining data augmentation pipelines
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Knowledge on Deep learning techniques is added advantage
- Deploying models to production
- Interpreting and analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data points; hypothesis building with Strong excel and PPT skills
- Process automation using SQL/Python/Other available technologies/ETL Tools etc
- Bahelor’s or Master’s in Engineering
- 1 – 4 years of pharma / life science consulting job experience
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong excel and PowerPoint skills
- Adherence to client specific data privacy and compliance policies
- Knowledge on various commonly used transactional data assets and others including Volumes/ Value, Rx, Specialty level, Longitudinal Patient level data assets